As successful businesses continue to grow, finances often become too complex or overwhelming to be managed independently. However, hiring a full-time CFO is a hefty business expense (ranging from approximately $50,000 to over $125,000 a year), which might not be a viable solution nor fit within your current business model. In an effort to empower business entrepreneurs to focus on their core services and development, Capri Tax & Accounting offers the CFO Management Program which bridges the gap between standard accounting and business ownership.
The CFO Program will help take your business success to the next level – giving you one on one access to yours truly! As your CFO advisor, I will oversee your financial activities, and address your short and long-term business needs and challenges. My main objective is to keep your company in safe financial health, but also to inspire you to be bold, to consider smart business investments, and to transform any uncertainty into a fruitful possibility. To achieve this, I will first shed light on how you can improve your internal operations, as well as maximize your revenue and operating cash flow. This service can be used on a short-term project basis, or as a dedicated part-time resource.
Business Development Includes:
- Review of entire business model/operations (monthly)
- Assess profit margin maximization
- Evaluate company mission, value proposition, goals, brand, and key performance indicators
- Analyze and forecast revenue, net income, and expenses
- Provide tax saving strategies
- Retain talent and identify development opportunities for employees and contractors
*All Bookkeeping services also included*